Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8, 2009 / My Last Day in Sedona, Arizona








Today is my last day in Sedona, but as Arnold would say, " I will be back". I really wish I could
tell for all what an expeience this has been. Sedona is indeed a magical place, and until you come
and experience it for yourself you will never know.

My buddy Jerry Handlovics emailed me yesterday and said he liked the photos,but how did he know
if I was really out west taking them. He said I could be buying the images and claiming them a my own.
Well Mr. Handlovics, what do you say now.
,
I had plan to stay in Sedona for a day or two, well this is day four, but I did take a lot of photographs
(about 200 or so), I'm sure once I get them edited, only about 40 or 50 if I'm lucky will make the cut.

I'm going to post a few more Images, because my dear, dear friend Cynthia ask me to.
Ops_posted one photo twice. SORRY

Have A great day folks, I see you in California.

Gary Burnett SR.

1 comment:

  1. Pops...I was in Sedona awhile back and my photos lokked NOTHING like that! They are truly remarkable. It was a magical place. I truly envy you. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete