Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4, 2009


Hi Folks,
Sorry I you did not hear from me yesterday but for some reason I couldn't get on the net at the Red Roof
Inn in Oklahoma City where I stayed last night. I don't know why I thought their wifi would be working
when the hot water wasn't even hot. Oh well, just part of the adventure.

Tonight I,m in Albuquerque, New Mexico and should make it to Sedona,Arizona by evening. And then
let the photographing began.

I know driving across country alone is not for everyone but if you ever thought about it, JUST DO IT.
Maybe not this year or next but before you leave the planet. Oh that's right you don't know when that
will be do you. Well give it your best guess.

Route 66 is wonderful and even though there are times when there is nothing for miles and miles, it's
still beautiful.

I will leave you now with the above photo, AINT IT GRAND!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

GARY


3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I'm excited to see Sedona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't help but think of you enjoying your time in Sedona, Az while I sat in a meeting all day. Travel with care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its your daughter....HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Are you going to swing by and pick up Chris and Joey.
    Love you have fun !!!!!
    Call me

    ReplyDelete