Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 10,2009




Sorry I didn't get a chance to blog you yesterday, I stayed at a cheep motel with no net.

How happy it made me, when I checked my site to see my daughter Stephanie and my
Grandson Joey have joined me on my trip, Just want to say "I love you guys".
My other daughter Kathleen has also been on board. In fact I will be spending some time
with Kathleen in Valley Springs, CA on my way to Yosimite.

I left Sedona Thursday about 12noon, I got up at 6am and was planning to be out of there
by 8am. But I just couldn't leave. GOD I Love That Place.

Hey guys I want to thank my buddy Tony Gaskins, because everytime I can't spell a word
I call Tony and he spells it for me. Kind of a human spell check.

Well I'm at my sisters in LA and will be headed for SF to my other sisters on Tuesday and then on to
Kathleens and Yosimite.

These are the last couple photo form Sedona. Look for the coast and Yosimite in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see where you are and where you are headed. It is a good thing you did not raise me:):):)....we are too much alike....down to the spelling. Please let me know when you think you will get to Kath. I will try to come for a day or so. LIVE LOVE LAUGH and HAVE FUN we only live once !!!!
    Love you !!!!!

    ReplyDelete