Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13,2009




Well, I think 2 or 3 days in LA is enough, even though I really enjoyed visiting with my sister, my
nieces and ofcourse my nephew Daniel. We did have fun and they took great care of me. But now
I'm in San Jose CA with my baby sister Ethel where it is a whole different story, she won't cook
for me or even wash my dirty cloths. If it weren't for her great kids and there spouses I'd head for Yosimit
today.

I'll be here in San Jose for about a week I have a meeting with Brown Trout Publishing on Monday,
but in the meantime I am going to s pend some time shooting on the coast. My friend Joanne was getting
a little tired of seeing red rock so I have to do something a little different

The photos I posted today are of my sister Janet in LA and the most famous hot dog stand
in the country, the line going around the building is about as short as it gets. From the time it
opens until close an 3 in the morning. The Hot Dog Of The Stars.

No I didn't have a dog, the line was too long.

I love you folks for following my blog and now I have one of the greatest guy on the planet following
along, Lou Maglio, one of the TV-Anchores I use to work with at TV-5. Now if I could just
get Wilma Smith to join my band of followers, I could come home.

Gary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gary - I'm jealous - I've been to Sedona, and almost all of Arizona for that matter, you are right, pictures are beautiful but you have to EXPERIENCE Sedona to really know the magnificence! Have fun, I am happy for you, you've wanted to do this travelogue for a long time...keep on keepin' on - I'll tune in often.....Luv ya, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. No new by by you, probably having too much fun or no internet access. I'm thinking of you, take a picture for me!
    Love ya,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete