Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2,2009


I had to make the print a little larger so I could read it, I am after all 63 years young and getting
younger by the mile.

This has just been a day of driving and eating cookies that my friend Kathleen made for me,
I guess she forgot I have type 2 diabetes.

I don't plan on dragging my camera out until I get out west, but I going to post a photo everyday
just to keep you coming back. For the next day or two I will just post an image that I like in hopes
that you will like it to. As soon as I start shooting out west you will be the first to see them.

Thanks to all of you,

Gary

3 comments:

  1. you should do a webcast too Gary! Come on its 2009 for cryin out loud!

    Have a safe trip!

    Roy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like its a blast! I know this is what dreams are made of. Ray Carr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been? Hitting the nation's ice cream shops? Let me know what you're up to. -Dean-o Reilly. sdaley@netzero.net

    ReplyDelete