Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009 / Sedona, Arizona




Well Well Well..........I made it to Sedona and I'll tell you now, There is not a photograph on
the planet that can do this place justice.

I drove in on Rt.89A out of Flagstaff, where there was about 10 inches of snow on the ground
and the temp. was 10 above zero. I was told by my friend Cinthia (not Cindi) that it would
warmer and little or no snow in Sedona, and she was right. But to tell you the truth the scenery
is so breath taking and overwhelming the weather didn't matter that much. But just incase your
you just have to know, it was in the high 50s maybe even low 60s with clear blue sky.

Think I would like to call my son and have him ship the rest of my stuff. What a great place.

3 comments:

  1. Wow-the photos and narratives are great. Were your ears burning today? First day back with kiddos and was talking to them about the Middle West and West regions, your amazing road trip and the benefits of knowing your surroundings. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary: Fun, and its looks like a great time..Your a lucky man, you look good too. Enjoy and show America why your number one..Ray Carr

    ReplyDelete