Monday, January 5, 2009

January 4,2009 / Flagstaff, Arizona


Hi Folks,

Well I left Albuquerque this morning headed for Flagstaff and I made it. But I have to tell you it wasn't
easy. Why didn't someone tell me that it snow in the mountains of New Mexico. And there is more snow
in Flagstaff then I have ever seen.

I know you are all thinking "oh that poor guy" but to tell you the truth I rather enjoyed it. Even though
the speed limit on Rt.66 is 75mph I just took my time at about 20 to 40mph and made it safe.

I am spending the night here in Flagstaff and heading to Sedona in the morning (Tuesday) where I plan
to spend 2 day taking photos.

Hold on guys, someone is at the door.................

OK, that was the Domino's guy with my Meat Lovers Pizza so I'm going to go eat now.

Talk to you soon

Gary

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gary,
    I told you it snowed in Flagstaff. They have several ski areas. I'll bet you didn't bring shoeshoes. How's your cookie supply??
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gary,
    I told you it snowed in Flagstaff. They have several ski areas. Now I'll bet you forgot to pack snowshoes. At least you've got the longjohns. How's the cookie supply???
    And all we got was a little fog late Sunday afternoon.... "The tree" looked good.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete