Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009





The first thing I want to do is to thank all of you who called or emailed me to wish me a happy birthday.
So Thank you all.....

The posted photos were taken a few days ago, I have not shot anything for a while but not that it has stopped
raining and I'm back in the Bay Area and it is going to be in the mid 70s and blue skys for the next week
or so I will be heading for San Francisco and north to Bodaga Bay and beyond.

But anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos today.

I stopped to see my friend Cindi yesterday, seeing her and meeting her husband John really made my trip.
I had not had any contact with her for about 30 years so it was really fantastic to see her. (she still looks
like she's 30 something).

If any of you are planning a cross country trip, I strongly suggest an indash GPS they are worth the cost.

Today I am going to hang out with my baby sister Ethel, she just loves me. Then back to the coast..

No comments:

Post a Comment