Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2,2009




Well I've been gone for one month now and what a great month it has been.
As my baby sister Ethel been telling me for the last two weeks now, "it's time
to go home.(I think she's trying to tell me something).
That's OK though, My niece Celeste and her husband Andrew said I can
come back and stay as long as want.

On Saturday the 7th I will be driving back to LA to stay with my sister Janet
who is much nicer than Ethel and she cooks. It's not that Ethel can't cook, It's
just that she won't.

On Monday the 9th I will be heading back to Cleveland and should be home in
4 or 5 days because weather permitting I will do photo along The Historic RT 66.

For the past week or so I have been visiting with family and it has been
great. So great I am posting some photos of my family.

For those of you who want to know which one is Ethle (the mean one) she is on the
far right in the large group photo. And yes that is all my family, a very small part
of the whole.(looks like the UN).

Shot 1...Me and my two daughters, Stephanie on the left and Kathleen on the right.
Shot 2.. My nephew, nieces and daughters.
Shot 3.. The whole gang in Northern California.

3 comments:

  1. Man you have a great looking family !!!!!!
    I am glad that we were able to be a part of your trip !!!! It has been wonderful hanging with you and the rest of the family the past few days. Have a safe trip back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! What a fun way to spend the time around your birthday...traveling the Pacific Northwest, doing something you love!
    Be safe and probably talk to you when you get back. I've enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful photos!
    Luv ya,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gary remember Trish and Barbara Hoover, well this is Barbara. Would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete