Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26,2009 / No Yosemite Pics



For the last four days I have been in Sonora, CA with my good friend George Frey and his wife Jolene.
From there I had planned to do some shooting in Yosemite, but it rained all four days, so we didn't do
anything but eat, talk and watch the rain come down.

The only photos I shot are the two that I've posted today, as you can see, I just had to shoot something.

I heading to Sacramento,CA to see a very dear friend and then back to my nieces house so I can drive my
sister Ethel nuts for a few more days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gary,

    So for no postings lately -- been a busy week. I just read the ones I missed..AWESOME Pictures! I will have to get with you when you (and I) get back to see if I can get some prints. Please send my love to Ethel..its been a long time.

    Love ya man!
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete