Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009






I'M BACK...........

Sorry it has been a while, I have not been able to get on the net for about a week. But now I found one
of the many Star Bucks in San Jose, CA I will try to give you a little up date.

I talk to my mom every day and she has been letting me know how cold it has been in Cleveland and
all I can say is "Too Bad". It.s been in the 70's every day since I got here so I have spent alot of time on
the coast taking photos.

This morning I had a meeting with Brown Trout Publishing, and it went great. I will be supplying them with
Photos of Cleveland and also submitting photos of some of the National Parks including Yosimite.

I will be heading for Yosimite On Wenesday and spending time with my daughter and my friend George in the mountains.

I hate to cut this short, but I have a lot to do before meeting my daughter for dinner. So I'm
going to post a few photos and head out.
I will try to get back on in a day or two.

Gary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gary,
    Just checking in to make sure you're still having fun. You're going to get great pictures at Yosemite. I never got there when I was out west.
    Luv ya, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Uncle Gary, Mitch and I are totally enjoying the photos - I see not much has changed there ;-). Hey have fun in Yosemite and we hope to see you soon!

    - Jahmai

    ReplyDelete